- Me, looking out window: Those kids are back.
- Wife: So what? Let them play, they're kids.
- Me: They're not our kids! There's no reason for them to be on our lawn!
- Me, leaning out door: Hey! Shoo! Go on, get off the lawn!
- Wife: Oh my god. you're an old man.
- Me: Look, if one of those kids were ours, it'd be different. But we don't own any of those kids. They have no business here.
- Wife: We don't "own" those kids?
- Me: That's right.
- Wife: Jesus Christ.
I’m so tired.
So you like chemistry puns…
HOW HAVE I NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE
IT’S LIKE THE WHO’S ON FIRST OF SCIENCE JOKES